Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The first blog.

Hi everyone.
To start this blog out right i wanted to share what the intent of this blog is. I am wanting to engage you the reader into an educational process. I want to give you the experience of what ayurveda and yoga can give you when practiced or lived with the true knowledge of each of these sacred wisdoms. True health and healing is a magical process that can be attained through right knowledge. Now I know that what i just said, "right knowledge" is a trigger for many people in this world of so many dogmatic schemes. This is not the intent. Ayurveda is almost magical when practiced in it precise manner. The same with yoga. These practices are all about living with nature, working with nature, and finding it within your "self". Given a template this journey is an exciting adventure into a discovery of health, feeling and inner discovery. Without the proper or "right" knowledge they can be destructive or at least not in a positive direction towards the within and deep healing.

I am promising to bring the real knowledge to the table. Studying from classical texts and doing my best to present this information to you without it being watered down or even worse, changed so that it is easy to chew. We cannot understand any paradigm from our own. We need to learn something from another paradigm by letting ours go and learn from the foundation to understand it fully and to allow it to transform our being. Everything else is just another hamster wheel.

I encourage you to engage me. Question me. Don't believe me. Only through consistent practice is true experienced and embodied.

So onward my friends. May this journey be magical for all of us.

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment